Dr. Ahmed Al MohaisenProsthodontist, Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry Consultant
Specialization: Prosthodontist, Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry Consultant – Boston University Experience: Over 20 Years of Experience
- MSD – Master of Medical Science in prosthodontics, Boston University USA – 2006.
- CAGS – Certificate of Advance Graduate Studies in prosthodontics, implant and cosmetic dentistry, Boston University – 2006.
- DDS – Doctor of Dental Surgery, Virginia Commonwealth University, (Medical College of Virginia) – 2000.
- BA – Bachelor of biomedical science, Virginia Commonwealth University – 1996.
- Member of American College of Prosthodontics USA – 2006.
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry USA – 2006.
- Member of European Academy of Prosthodontics USA – 2012.
- Founding member of the Arabian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry.
Dr. Alaa Al Anqar(D.D.S.)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (The University of Jordan)
- National Dental Board Examination (United States of America)
- Membership of the Jordanian Dental Association
Dr.Mo’men Abu HmeidanOrthodontist
- Bachelors of Dental Surgery (Jordan University of Science and Technology- Jordan)
- Master of Science in Orthodontics with Honors (Marmara University – Turkey)
- Diploma of Membership in Orthodontics MOrth (Royal College of Surgeons – Edinburgh UK)
- Diploma of Final Fellowship in Orthodontics FFD (Royal College of Surgeons – Ireland)
- Member of the Jordanian Dental Association
- Member of the European Orthodontic Society